Information on the statutory right of withdrawal
I. General information
- Only the Customer who is a consumer has the statutory right of withdrawal.
- The Customer who has concluded a distance contract may, within 14 days, withdraw from such contract without giving any reason and without incurring costs, for additional fees indicated below.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform Wildberries by means of an unequivocal statement.
- If the Customer submitted a statement of withdrawal from the contract to Wildberries before it confirmed the acceptance of the order, the offer ceases to bind.
- The statement may be submitted by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, by post to the address: Warsaw (04-026), Ostrobramska 126 lok. U5, electronically on the website via the Contact Us form and in the Wildberries.eu mobile application, as well as in person at the Pickup Point. If the Customer makes a statement electronically, we will immediately confirm receipt of such statement by e-mail.
- The period for withdrawing from the contract after 14 days starts from the day on which the Customer came into possession of the Product, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer acquired physical possession of the Product. This deadline is met when a statement is sent to Wildberries before its expiry.
- The right of withdrawal is exempted in respect of contracts for:
- the supply of sealed Product which is not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, and was unsealed after delivery;
- the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
- the supply of Product made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised;
- the supply of Product which is after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- the supply of Product which is liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- Upon withdrawal from the contract, the associated additional contracts concluded by the Customer will terminate if, on the basis thereof, the service is performed by Wildberries or a third party pursuant to the agreement with Wildberries.
II. Consequences of withdrawal
- Wildberries, without undue delay but not later than 14 days of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from the contract, will reimburse the Customer all payments made by him/her, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of supplementary costs resulting from the Customer's choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by Wildberries).
- Wildberries will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as used for the initial transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
- The Customer must return the Product without undue delay to the following address: ul. Ostrobramska 126 lok. U5, 04-026 Warsaw or any Pickup Point, but not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of withdrawal. In order to meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the Product before this deadline. The current list of the Pickup Points can be found on https://www.wildberries.eu/services/free-shipping.
- Wildberries may withhold the reimbursement until it has received the Product back, or until the Customer has supplied evidence of having sent back the Product, whichever is the earliest.
- The Customer is liable for any diminished value of the Product resulting from handling other than what is required to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- The Customer bears the direct cost of returning the Product (including the cost of delivering it to Wildberries).